Re: Club Volunteer Event - CFF Cycle for Life - Sunday, October 7 #volunteer

Jeff - KM6RGO

I am available and interested.  Sign me up please.

Jeff Morgan, KM6RGO

On Sep 7, 2018, at 10:59, Michael Perry <mrprry2@...> wrote:

Hello All,

The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's Cycle for Life bicycle event is one month away! (Sunday, October 7)

The SFARC has provided communications support for this event for many years. While we have enough volunteers to staff all positions, I wanted to put out another call for volunteers, specifically those new to the Club or to ham radio.

This is a great event to work 2m in field conditions, with fellow Club members. It will take only a few hours of your day, and the weather hopefully will be great. Net Control is in Loomis, with field positions in Newcastle, Lincoln, etc.

If you're interested in participating, send me a reply, and I'll team you up with a someone on a position.

73

Mike Perry KK6GLP
SFARC Community Events Coordinator