Re: New hashtags: #emcomm #digital #antennas #automation

Jef - N5JEF

Dennis -

I understand that as Administrator, you have disallowed and removed the #nvis hashtag from this group.

I will play by your rules and continue to share as appropriate.

I suppose just putting "NVIS" in the body of a message might allow anyone interested to find that topic.

- Jef

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 9:45 AM, Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...> wrote:
You can always do the "general" search, then a more specific search within the search results. For example, search #contests, then add "CQP" to see messages on CQP only, within the search results.