Re: Last Year's FD Stats

Mark - W8BIT

Yup, I just logged and rode herd last year. So I'll work harder on contacts this year. I heard Dennis say he could have  used a hand on digital last year, that sounds like fun. :)

Mark, W8BIT

On Jun 4, 2016 7:43 AM, "WU6X@... [w6ek]" <w6ek@...> wrote:

Hi FD-2016 Hopefuls,

A review of last year's stats by operator shows we did very well overall. But, remember, to change the "operator initials" in the logging software to get your Q's counted. If you don't change the operator when you sit down to operate, we have no way of knowing you were operating and your contacts likely went to the previous operator's initials. Sorry about that ... just saying!

We plan to go over the logging software at the next meeting's Tech-10, I believe. So, don't miss it.

Stat's from last year (less GOTA where Jef had 26) were as follows:

WU6X164
KD6MLH128
K6GPB125
K6UDA94