K6UDA Radio QRP Antenna Shootout

whpmotorsports@...

K6UDA Radio Episode #4 - QRP antenna Shootout. This time its on. I'm reviewing four ultra light portable antennas perfect for your next SOTA expedition, day at the beach or a trip halfway around the world. You don' want to miss this episode. This time, I'm evaluating magnetic loops from Alexloop and Alpha Antennas, The Ventenna vertical and Super Antenna's portable screwdriver 40 m to 10 m offering.

This is a no Bulls!&*t shootout. I bought all these so I'm not beholden to anyone. Let's get busy.

https://youtu.be/K7lGkgeO5wA