The Sierra Foothills Amateur Radio Club of Auburn, California was founded to support and promote the Amateur Radio Service. We are a voluntary, non-profit association of FCC licensed amateur radio operators and others who share interests in developing and promoting the knowledge and advancement of operating techniques and the technical skills related to radio communications.
We accomplish these goals through training and practical experience in the Amateur Radio Service, participating in public safety exercises, and through emergency preparedness and international goodwill. We are an Amateur Radio Relay League (ARRL) affiliated Special Service Club.
Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- MESSAGES: You must be a member of Sierra Foothills Amateur Radio Club to post. We expect all subscribers to this Groups.io to act responsibly. Posts should be related to amateur radio in some manner.
- You must be a member of the this group in order to be a member of any of its subgroups.
- Please respect your fellow members' time and attention: strive to be clear, concise and courteous. Our subject matter naturally includes matters of opinion; if you happen to disagree with another member please do so without being rude. Personal attacks are not allowed and will be deleted without comment.
- Solicitations, other than amateur radio items for sale, are off topic and will be deleted without comment.
All email sent directly to SFARC is moderated. This is done to avoid malicious attachments, spam, and messages from spoofed or compromised mail accounts. Despite these measures there is no guarantee that we'll always succeed; you are encouraged to be vigilant against any and all potential threats arriving via email. The moderators make no guarantees regarding the safety of emails arriving from this or any other Groups.io address.
Monthly meetings: Held on the 2nd Friday at 7:30pm at the Crossroads Church South Campus Gymnasium, 1101 Auburn Ravine Rd, Auburn. Use the Dairy Road entrance. We also meet on ZOOM. More information about SFARC and ZOOM can be found at: w6ek.org
© 2021-2022 Sierra Foothills Amateur Radio Club. Content, pictures and all associated materials and text found on this site may be copyrighted and, therefore, cannot be copied or used in whole or in part without the consent of the original author(s).
- 249 Members
- 3,972 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.