Topics

Contest Eligibility List - 2019

Dennis - WU6X

Edited

Attached is the ARRL Contest Eligibility List for 2019. Please review the list to make sure your call is listed, IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE in upcoming ARRL contests with the Club. Let me know immediately if you don't see your call and would like it added.

The number in Column "C" is the mileage from the designated center of the contest circle to your QTH, as determined by QRZ lookup.

Dennis, WU6X

Peter - WB6POT

Dennis,

What does the number in the "C" column represent?

Thanks,
Peter - WB6POT

On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 11:08 AM Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...> wrote:
Attached is the ARRL Contest Eligibility List for 2019. Please review the list to make sure your call is listed, IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE in upcoming ARRL contests with the Club. Let me know immediately if you don't see your call and would like it added.
Dennis, WU6X

Dennis - WU6X

The mileage from the designated center of the contest circle to you QTH.

Dennis, WU6X

What does the number in the "C" column represent?

Thanks,
Peter - WB6POT

On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 11:08 AM Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...> wrote:
Attached is the ARRL Contest Eligibility List for 2019. Please review the list to make sure your call is listed, IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE in upcoming ARRL contests with the Club. Let me know immediately if you don't see your call and would like it added.
Dennis, WU6X

Scott M Vogelsang

I am on the list but what do the numbers mean?
wa6yne

Thanks!
Scott Michael Vogelsang
"Solving Problems
       Identifying Opportunities."
Ping: S.F.Bay Region 415-234-9400
Ring: Capitol Corridor 916-212-0400
PO Box 341190 * Sacramento CA 95834

On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 11:08 AM Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...> wrote:
Attached is the ARRL Contest Eligibility List for 2019. Please review the list to make sure your call is listed, IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE in upcoming ARRL contests with the Club. Let me know immediately if you don't see your call and would like it added.
Dennis, WU6X

Scott M Vogelsang

Just got my answer. Thanks again.
wa6yne