Topics

CQP This Weekend - UPDATES #cqp

Bob Brodovsky

Alan, the address is 7980 Callison Rd. Penryn 95663. I’ll have my KX3 and 7300 in the back yard as well as the K-line in my shack so we should be good if you can’t make it.
73,
Bob Brodovsky (K6UDA)
The K6UDA Radio Show on YouTube
Elmer with Attitude
(916) 871-0726

On Oct 5, 2018, at 07:17 AM, W6LAN <W6LAN@...> wrote:

Howdy Fellas,

I'm up in Nevada on a job today, followed by another one this afternoon in Auburn. All of my gear and the 6' table is in Placerville so I won't be able to setup today. I tried sending an Email to Bob earlier in the week but I must not have his correct Email address. Best I can do would be to bring everything over tomorrow AM.

What's Bob's address?

--
Best Regards,

Alan Thompson - W6LAN

w6lan@...
Cell: 530 317 8430

Senior Technician
El Dorado Networks

Alan Thompson

Also, I had mentioned I already had an obligation Saturday afternoon I can't get out of so won't be of much use most of Saturday.

Can be there pretty much all day Sunday.

--
Best Regards,

Alan Thompson - W6LAN
enior Technician
El Dorado Networks

Alan Thompson

Howdy Fellas,

I'm up in Nevada on a job today, followed by another one this afternoon in Auburn. All of my gear and the 6' table is in Placerville so I won't be able to setup today. I tried sending an Email to Bob earlier in the week but I must not have his correct Email address. Best I can do would be to bring everything over tomorrow AM.

What's Bob's address?

--
Best Regards,

Alan Thompson - W6LAN

w6lan@...
Cell: 530 317 8430

Senior Technician
El Dorado Networks

Peter - WB6POT

Edited

Orion,

I'll be there for the Friday setup and 7am Saturday morning & as much of the 30 hour contest as possible.
Looking forward to it!

Peter - WB6POT

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 12:30 PM Orion , AI6JB <ojendres@...> wrote:

Hello Team!

My apologies in advance for not getting you updated information sooner.

Bob, K6UDA, and I met at his QTH last Saturday to review the layout.  What A Sweet Site!  Thank you Bob!!

He has a covered patio with TV, BBQ, and comfy chairs.  Hex Beam and 80m dipole already installed and ready to go.  Setup is going to be a breeze.

Speaking of setup, we would like to start setup on Friday, 10/5/18, at 2 PM.  Should only take a few hours.  We need to:

  1. Install 160m end-fed antenna
  2. Setup tables and chairs for three stations
  3. Setup radios and logging PCs for three stations.
  4. Run tests on equipment

Everyone can go home Friday night for a good nights sleep, in your own beds!!

We will start Saturday morning with a Team Meeting at 07:00 AM.  This will give us an opportunity to discuss strategy, review how the logging software works, and train those of you first timers how to run a contest.

Contest starts at 09:00, Saturday, and runs through Sunday, 15:00, local time.

Please let me  know your availability.  Thank you!!

73

Orion Endres, AI6JB

1201 Wood Oak Court, Roseville, CA 95747-7383

(916) 788-8251 H \\ (916) 534-8251 C

What the heck does “73” mean?  73 is morse code short hand for “Best Regards” used by Ham radio operators.  It’s origin goes all the way back to the landline telegraph days.

Orion, AI6JB

Edited