Re: California QSO Party Site Selection #cqp

Brian Gohl - AI6US

Stampede (Sierra County) would be fine as option E. Easy access and nice location. I understand that it has been a site for several past CQP expeditions and my concern is that another op or ops will be there.

Best Regards!
Brian Gohl - AI6US

On Jul 16, 2018, at 4:28 PM, Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...> wrote:

Well, option E can have a view of the lake, I suppose. Don’t let me sway your plans, please pick something everyone will participate in, preferably with no mosquitoes?

Dennis - WU6X/4
530-305-0180
iPhone Mobile

On Jul 16, 2018, at 6:24 PM, Orion, AI6JB <ojendres@...> wrote:

Clearly you don’t like Option Alpha …  with a VIEW!  😉

I think we should throw Location Echo up for consideration?

73

Orion Endres, AI6JB

1201 Wood Oak Court, Roseville, CA 95747-7383

(916) 788-8251 H \\ (916) 534-8251 C

What the heck does “73” mean?  73 is morse code short hand for “Best Regards” used by Ham radio operators.  It’s origin goes all the way back to the landline telegraph days.