Re: CQP This Weekend - UPDATES #cqp

Bob Brodovsky

Alan, the address is 7980 Callison Rd. Penryn 95663. I’ll have my KX3 and 7300 in the back yard as well as the K-line in my shack so we should be good if you can’t make it.
73,
Bob Brodovsky (K6UDA)
The K6UDA Radio Show on YouTube
Elmer with Attitude
(916) 871-0726

On Oct 5, 2018, at 07:17 AM, W6LAN <W6LAN@...> wrote:

Howdy Fellas,

I'm up in Nevada on a job today, followed by another one this afternoon in Auburn. All of my gear and the 6' table is in Placerville so I won't be able to setup today. I tried sending an Email to Bob earlier in the week but I must not have his correct Email address. Best I can do would be to bring everything over tomorrow AM.

What's Bob's address?

--
Best Regards,

Alan Thompson - W6LAN