Re: California QSO Party Site Selection #cqp

Orion, AI6JB

Clearly you don’t like Option Alpha …  with a VIEW!  😉

I think we should throw Location Echo up for consideration?

73

Orion Endres, AI6JB

1201 Wood Oak Court, Roseville, CA 95747-7383

(916) 788-8251 H \\ (916) 534-8251 C

What the heck does “73” mean?  73 is morse code short hand for “Best Regards” used by Ham radio operators.  It’s origin goes all the way back to the landline telegraph days.