Re: California QSO Party Team Meeting #cqp

Orion, AI6JB

Thanks for the heads-up.  We will schedule accordingly.

Good thing we moved the site to Penyrn.  It will shorten up your drive.

73

Orion Endres, AI6JB

1201 Wood Oak Court, Roseville, CA 95747-7383

(916) 788-8251 H \\ (916) 534-8251 C

What the heck does “73” mean?  73 is morse code short hand for “Best Regards” used by Ham radio operators.  It’s origin goes all the way back to the landline telegraph days.