Re: California QSO Party Team Meeting #cqp

Orion, AI6JB

I am sorry we will miss you!!

Yes, we are planning on using your 7300.  Do you have a tuner?

Currently I am planning on running generators.  So we wouldn’t need the solar panels.

73

Orion Endres, AI6JB

1201 Wood Oak Court, Roseville, CA 95747-7383

(916) 788-8251 H \\ (916) 534-8251 C

What the heck does “73” mean?  73 is morse code short hand for “Best Regards” used by Ham radio operators.  It’s origin goes all the way back to the landline telegraph days.