Re: California QSO Party Team Meeting #cqp

Orion, AI6JB

Yes, I changed to Monday.  Sorry for the confusion.  Monday is better for Gary.

73

Orion Endres, AI6JB

1201 Wood Oak Court, Roseville, CA 95747-7383

(916) 788-8251 H \\ (916) 534-8251 C

What the heck does “73” mean?  73 is morse code short hand for “Best Regards” used by Ham radio operators.  It’s origin goes all the way back to the landline telegraph days.