Re: Wikis and the CQP Wiki Page #cqp

Orion, AI6JB

Edited

I am hoping they can.  I changed the permissions for the ClubContest subgroup to allow subscribers to view & edit

I am also hoping it doesn’t affect the main group.  Can you check to see?

73

Orion Endres, AI6JB

1201 Wood Oak Court, Roseville, CA 95747-7383

(916) 788-8251 H \\ (916) 534-8251 C

What the heck does “73” mean?  73 is morse code short hand for “Best Regards” used by Ham radio operators.  It’s origin goes all the way back to the landline telegraph days.