Wikis and the CQP Wiki Page #cqp

Orion, AI6JB

Edited

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I started experimenting with the Wiki feature in Groups.io.  It is on the menu to the left at the bottom.

Wikis are the simplest of webpages.  No programming or webpage experience required.  All you need are the most rudimentary typing skills.  The idea behind Wikis is to create pages in a collaborative environment.  That means if you want to add something to an already existing post, you are encouraged to do so.  Have an idea for a topic about contesting.  Create a page with your thoughts or comments.  Then others can add to it.  This is a great way to share your experiences, what works or doesn't, and your information about radio sport.

To get the ball rolling, I created a page about the 2018 California QSO Party Expedition.  I thought we could document all the details about our event.  If you see something missing, let me know or better yet, add it yourself.

I hope you enjoy it!

73
Orion, AI6JB

Join ClubContests@w6ek.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.