Re: California QSO Party Site Selection #cqp

Orion, AI6JB

Mega radar dish!  Hence the reason I labeled that location as “Echo”

Although it is really steep there.  We aren’t going to have much room to setup and camp.

If you or anyone else has a site suggestion, keep them coming.  Bravo is only a suggestion at this time.  If the group is willing, we could even travel to rare county, e.g. Alpine, Del Norte, Kings, Napa, or Trinity.  These counties only have one or two log submissions for last three years.

73

Orion Endres, AI6JB

1201 Wood Oak Court, Roseville, CA 95747-7383

(916) 788-8251 H \\ (916) 534-8251 C

What the heck does “73” mean?  73 is morse code short hand for “Best Regards” used by Ham radio operators.  It’s origin goes all the way back to the landline telegraph days.