Re: California QSO Party Site Selection #cqp

Gary KC3PO <kc3po@...>

OK, yes, that profile looks good... but I was thinking more of the ground effects involved. Directly to the east of Bravo is a south facing slope that would tend to bend our lobes to the south. I don't have a good seat of the pants feel for how dramatic the effect would be... just going by the theoretical physics.

600m to 700m due south of Bravo looks much more favorable from this aspect, at least. I see the road goes down there, so it should be just as accessible - but no idea if it has the other positive attributes of a good site.

- Gary

Join ClubContests@w6ek.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.